Sunday 10 February 2013

FAT LOSS

Click here to Top Secret Fat Loss Secret

go to:

    http://6dc726ydom7ufu33gqy9ojslef.hop.clickbank.net/?tid=FATLOS1

 This link, and the following sites are advertisements for products/services - that I hope you find interesting enough to want to buy.
Sales, of course, usually pay commissions.......
The information for each site is taken from that site.


World-Famous TV Lady Doctor comes forth and blows the lid off the conspiracy to keep you unhealthy, fat & just plain sick...
"The Reason You Can't Lose Weight has Nothing to Do With Your Will-PowerOver-Eating or the Right Diet! ... The Reason You are Fat and Unhealthy is Because You Have Disgusting Plaque and Horrible Little 'CRITTERS' Living in Your Guts!"
"...And Now I'm Going to Show You How to Get Rid of All of It so You Can Shed 10 lbs25 lbs50 lbs even100 lbs or more - and Keep It Off FOREVER!!"

Ask yourself ...
Do you really want all this junk living inside your guts?
This is harmful Plaque (below) - Everybody has it. But to keep from getting sick and to be able to maintain a healthy body weight you MUST get rid of it now!

If you don't, it will eventually cause you to not be able to lose weight (regardless of how much you diet and exercise!) and eventually it will kill you!
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\plaque copy.jpg

These are harmful Parasites (below) - Everybody has them. If left to live and breed inside your stomach, small and large intestines and colon, they will eventually cause you to puff upgain lots of weightget sick more oftenand take many, many years off your life!

They use your body as a 'Food Storehouse' and so they can live and breed by the millions.But now it's time to flush them out and down the toilet for good. If you don't they will just make you fatter and much, much sicker!



C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\parasites copy.jpg


Would you trust anything living in your bowels that has teeth but NO eyes?

http://www.graphpaper.com/wp/wp-content/uploads/2006/09/asseenontv.gif
"Most doctors, so-called diet gurus and fitness experts are either lying to you, or just plain don't know what they're really talking about!"
That's Right! This lady Doctor is Ticked-off at Everyone for Lying to You!! ... And Now She's Putting an End to It for Good!
...But Will You Listen to Her???

go to:



If you don't act now, you may not live much longer!
As a doctor I've seen far more than my fair share of people who were alive one day and then dead the next.
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\Suz looking serious copy.jpg
What really SHOCKED me was when talking to their loved ones a tad later to actually hear some of them say such things like:
  • "He seemed so healthy!"
  • "She was so young, it's not fair!"
  • "I don't understand, he ran 5 miles a day!"
  • "What a shock, she ate only the healthiest organic stuff!"
  • "Something else must have caused it as she was a vegetarian."
...and so on.
And before I say one more word, I want to assure you that I do NOT for a single second ever wish to hear "bad news" such as this about YOU!
Like I said, even though we've never met I do in fact really care about you.

How is it possible that I care so much about you?
Because even though we have never met, I do understand that like me you also have people close to you. Under different circumstances and had we actually met, who knows, you may have become one of my closest friends.
Or, look at it this way: I have a sister, and two brothers, as well as a mom and a dad just like you too have a family. And I wouldn't for one second want to ever hear anything bad as ever happening to anyone of them.
So likewise, you could just as easily have been my brother or sister, or someone close to me --- and it would tear my heart out if anything ever happened to someone I loved.

I want us to become close friends starting "YESTERDAY!"


Time is one of those things that before you know it you end up saying things like "where's the time gone"and "wow! It seems like only yesterday!"
And because things just seem to be happening today faster and faster, time is now a much more cherished commodity!
And since time is so precious, I don't want to waste a single moment more - but would like YOU to become my friend starting "yesterday!"
I promise as your new friend never to lie to you (like all the others) and to only give you the absolute truth(absolutely UNLIKE all the others!)
I want you to think of me as your "guardian angel" - literally someone who's willing to watch over you when nobody else will - or even when YOU may fail to watch over yourself.
And I'm perfect for the job as I've been told by everyone I know that I care more about people and want what's truly BEST for them more than anyone else they've ever met!
Maybe I am tooting my horn a tad - but what I'm saying to you now is completely the truth!
And if you want to put me to the test, I'm willing to accept your challenge all day long.
I will do everything to be your best friend and help you:
1.       Lose weight (and really keep it off for good!)
2.       Live longer!
3.       Feel great (and all the time!)
4.       Get rid of any conditions (and even disease when others said there was no hope!)
5.       Stay fit, feeling good, looking younger and more "vitalized" than ever before!

With what I'm going to give you just 2 minutes from now and only one click away, you will become "super-charged" with new exciting health!
You WILL lose the weight (and regardless of all the BS and other fads and diets you've tried before!)

What's so different about what I'm going to give you from all the others?
That's the easiest question of all for me to answer!
                                                     
                                                                                      Dr Suzanne Gudakunst
go to:
         ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

David Blyweiss, M.D. advises that these three ingredients ( in TonaGenicTM ) are necessary to loose weight:


Conjugated Linoleic Acid (CLA) 2,000 mg
Green Tea Standardized Extract
   --Catechins
   --ECGC
585 mg
270 mg
Chromium
(Polynicotinate)
200 mcg

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,



You probably read this on some sort of computing device:
Such things need maintenance.  There is a totally inappropriate sexist joke, in some quarters, about a little old 'person'' who wondered why the car would not go. When asked about when maintenance was last done - "What is that?"                  .............................................

more info here:

                                          <><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Personal experience:
Yes, I lost my most precious photos. Because I did not have them copied, or backed up.
I now have them, (what I have left!!), copied, and backed up - I used:

Please back-up your precious documents - don't loose them, like I did.
And, please tell a friend - may save their .........
(The way it happened, wasn't even someone hacking! Some computer "tech" was eliminating some old files from my computer - to help it run faster. Bingo!! Photos gone!!!)

Concerning hacking.....
Did you know that there are now more than 220,000 new attempts to interfere with computers, created every day. Most are destroyed pretty quickly. BUT>>>>>>>>>    NOT all of them
Made me rethink my computer protection.
It is now, not a question of "ïf" they will take out my computer, it is a question of "when".........

So, I now use, and I recommend for you:
PC DEFENDER:              http://gojvz.com/c/48000/20846 

and,   BLOG DEFENDER:           .   http:com/c/48000/20094//gojvz.

and, this one is good:
        UniBLUE speed up my computer:    
    
Some old sage said something about being prepared, & vigilant.........yes......


As you know, sales may generate commissions......


IMPORTANT  NOTICE:

You may have noticed that I have not asked you for your email......
I do not send pesty repeat emails to try & get you to buy........
(I personally find them annoying - and I don't do it to you.........)

In return, may I ask a favor??

If you would care to reconsider the information above, and purchase something - it would make us both happy!!  

 YOU ARE WORTH IT!!!!!

that link again:








No comments:

Post a Comment